My Blog List

Thursday, October 6, 2011

WELCOME!

THE TOON SNOOT BLOG Welcom tlo my second, this about anbimation in general thru the early 70s, and largely concetrating thru 1967..included 1920s to 60s. Theatrical ones from Walter Lantz, Walt Disney, Columbia, MGM, Warner Brothers, UPA, Paramount, TerryToons, UB Iwerksa, DePatie-Freleng, and televiison work laregely OUTSIDE Clokey, which my establish blog's dealing with, such as Hanna-Barbera, Jay Ward, TTV, DFE, Ed Graham, Clampett, Hamron, Rankin-Bass, Cambria,etc.,etc.,etc. Needless to say this will fulfil those not nminbterested in the topc of my other blog...things like voices, syndicatiuon and such. So hope you have fun.. ABOUT THE TITLE: I'm not actually into the term Toon/ Nor am I a snoot. But I do love palindromes. SJC

No comments:

Post a Comment